SPECIFICATION OF DC SOLAR SUBMERSIBLE PUMP
Adopt stainless steel screw and rubber stator, permanent Magnet Brushless motor with combination of motor and controller, the max efficiency is over 85%, raises 25% than the traditional AC one.
1) Compact structure, high-lift, noiseless, pollution-free electrical protecting controller device, against under-voltage, over-voltage, over- flow, overload, waterless etc; automatic recovery; controlling water height as demand.
2) Easy installation, maintenance-free, safe and reliable.
1) Non-corrosive water; the volume ratio of sand content no more than 1%$ particle size less than 0.2mm.
2) Max Medium temperature up to +40oC; PH value remains 6.5-8.5.
3) Work close to the rated head and must be immersed in water.
SPECIFICATION OF AC SUBMERSIBLE PUMP
Bearings With Sand Channels
All Bearings are water lubricated and have a square shape, enabling sand particles, if any, to leave the pump together with the pumped liquid.
The inlet strainer prevents particles over a certain size from entering the pump.
All pumps are equipped with a reliable non-return valve in the valve casing preventing black flow in connection with pump stoppage. Furthermore, the short closing time of the non-return valve means that the risk of destructive
water hammer is reduced to a minimum. The valve casing is designed for optimum hydraulic properties to minimize the pressure loss across the valve and thus contributes to the high efficiency of the pump.
All pumps are fitted with a priming screw, consequently, dry running is prevented because the priming screw will make sure that pump bearing are always lubricated. Due to semi-axial impellers of large pumps this priming is automatically provided. However, it applies to all pumps types that the water table is lowered to a level below the pump inlet neither pump more motor will be protected against dry running
The stop ring prevents damage to the pump during transport and in case of up-trust in connections with start-up. The stop ring which is designed as a trust bearing limits axial movements of the pump shaft. The stationary part of the stop ring is secured in the bowl . the rotating part is fitted above the collets.